Monday, January 4, 2010

2010!

So a new year is under way! I hope that all of you guys had a great Christmas and New Year. 2009 was an AMAZING year for Juli and I personally and for the ministry as a whole here at La Fuente. We advanced in construction projects, the youth groups at our church plants saw some great spiritual growth as well as a new group in our San Juanito church, we hosted several teams from around the world that accomplished some great outreach, and we were able to bless lots of people through your generous donations and prayers. We are really excited to get going here in 2010 and know that God has incredible stuff for this year. As the year begins Juli and I are really looking forward to take over pastoring our La Fuente church plant in Valle de Nayarit. The official transition service is set for January 22. We are in the process of setting goals for this year in all of the ministries where we serve. I can’t wait to see how God blesses the different youth groups and we are expecting several short-term mission teams to come down throughout the year. We have ideas ready to go and are looking forward to some serious evangelism. One of the things that Juli and I really want to do is focus more on trying to meet some of the physical needs of the people who live around the church we are going to be pastoring. It will be cool to see how that plays out. The other day I was reading my Bible and I came across a verse that we are going to apply to our lives and ministry this year as our “theme.” I wanted to share the verse with you all, Psalm 90:17 says, “Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands.” I hope the year is off to a great start for all of you. Thanks for everything!! God Bless


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment