Thursday, December 3, 2009

Its about time

Wow, so my once a week plan has totally not been working. Here we go, its a new day with a new chance to stay on track with the blog updates. So much has happened since I have last written. I was able to teach a couple classes in our Bible/Leadership training school, and that was a blast. We have also been crazy busy doing construction. An amazing church from Chicago came down and helped us build almost an entire church in one week! My wife and I have stayed really busy and are loving life. We have been leading the mission church youth groups and have loved seeing the growth and excitement in the kids. As of last week, my wife and I were asked to take over as Pastors at one of the churches were we have been leading the youth. After praying and talking it over we have decided to take the offer. We are now going to Pastor our La Fuente church plant in Valle de Nayarit. We are soo excited. This is going to be a big step for us and we are pumped to see what God does. My wife continues to be amazing in school, she is finishing up her semester in nursing school and is looking foward to a little Christmas vacation. I hope that everyone in the good old us of a is doing great. We would love to hear from you guys. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support, you guys are leaving an impact all over this area! I vow to do better updating my blog and I hope you all have an awesome holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment