Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July

Hey to all, I just wanted to take a second to say hi.  Juli and I have been extremely busy as this is really the busiest time of the whole year here at La Fuente.  We have short-term missions teams down here and we are also in the middle of doing our Vacation Bible Schools at our various mission church plants.  This time of year can be a lot of fun, but also rather challenging.  It is cool for Juli and I to be experiencing this busy season together for the first time, it gives us a chance to grow and mature as a couple.  I am sure that many of you are also going through busy seasons, and at times it seems like there is NO TIME.  I am really learning to take the positive from the busy times, and still do whatever I can to spend time with God and with my wife.  Ok, take care and thanks for EVERYTHING.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment